What are casino bonuses and how to get them
It seems there has never been a better time to get into online gambling in India. Not only that there are many great legal casinos for real money, but they all try to attract the newcustomers by offering juicy bonuses to players.
But the welcome bonus is not the only prize you can get just for signing up for Indian casinos. On the contrary, it’s only the beginning, and in this article, we’ll tell you all about the various bonuses that you can expect in these colourful virtual lobbies.
We won’t be just listing the bonuses, though. Together we’ll make a list of the best bonuses in Indian casinos and compare different casinos. At Onlinecasinos-India.com, it is our sole goal to help you choose the top gambling website in India, whether you wish to invest some real money, find a bitcoin casino, or just have some fun with free slots in demo mode.
We’ll also be reviewing all the relevant casinos in India, so you, a player and a fan, can make an informed choice about them.
Main types of a welcome bonus and free spins in Indian casinos
The best casinos aren’t just those that have the most games – they’re the ones that take care of their players.
And the best approach is to shower them with some great prizes – as soon as they visit the website.
There is a lot to cover here, so let’s look at the most important bonuses in casinos India.
Welcome bonus in Indian online casinos
You’ve probably been bombarded with the ads for a “Welcome bonus” all over the internet.
But the majority of players, especially those that aren’t familiar with casino mechanic and online gambling rules, aren’t really sure how welcome bonuses work.
To begin with, there are two major types of these offers.
- No deposit welcome bonus will give out a sum of money (it’s usually small, but not necessarily so) or some free spins just for signing up. Yes, that is right, you don’t have to do anything. On the other hand, there aren’t that many Indian casinos with this kind of gratuity at the moment.
- First deposit bonus will require you to top up your account for the first time. The bonus money is usually given out in the special account, that you can use to play slots and card games.
To make this even more simple for our players, we’ve made a table that shows the difference between these two types of a welcome bonus.
Welcome bonus for first deposit
No deposit casino bonuses
Players can claim it only after they have replenished their account for the first time
It doesn’t require a deposit, it’s usually enough to register and/or verify your account
It’s usually pretty hefty – from INR 10,000 up to INR 50,000 and sometimes even more!
The bonus money is usually symbolic and more often than not you’ll only be receiving some free spins
It has to be claimed in a time window, although that time can be several days, even weeks
Players need to claim it in a matter of days or hours
Almost every legal Indian casino for real money will offer this kind of bonus
It is rarely offered in leading Indian casinos – some of the smaller outlets might use it instead
Free spins bonus
Free spins and deposit bonuses are like Batman and Robin. Okay, Robin and Batman.
But you get it – they usually come in pairs, so in addition to bonus money, you’ll also be getting some free spins.
For example, Pin-up Casino, that we have reviewed on our website, has a welcome offer of INR 25,000 + 250 FS, which sounds truly great.
But you may also receive the spins for some other bonuses, or with some casino bonus codes India, that we’ll also tell you about.
There are some nuances here, too:
- Some casinos will grant you free spins for specific slot games only, and players will not be able to use them for other online slots in India.
- In other instances, the free spins will be available in different slot machines, so players can use them however they like.
Cashback, loyalty program and other promotions
Yes, casinos just love it when you sign up, but they also want to keep you loyal.
That is why major Indian casino brands have developed plenty other incentives for their existing players.
In this part of the article, we’ll be looking at best promotions in Indian real money casinos.
Reload bonus in Indian casinos
You’ve spent your welcome bonus but you still want to have fun. And if that fun can last a bit longer, well…
Fear not, because a lot of Indian casinos will have a Reload bonus for you. Like with the welcome offer, there are also different types of reload bonuses.
- Casinos might pick a day of the week (or an entire weekend) for a reload bonus offer. That means that when you replenish your account with real money on, say, Tuesday or Friday, you’ll be receiving a percentage on the top of your amount. Nice, eh?
- When you verify your account, you also send information on your birthday. And guess what, those nice casino people might send you a bonus instead of a postcard when you add money to your account on your birthday or around the happy date.
What is Casino Cashback and how to get it?
We all love to win, even though it’s not the only thing keeping us glued to those fantastic slots and exciting games like Andar Bahar.
But casinos depend on luck, and sometimes luck just deserts you. When it does, good casinos in India might give back some of the money you’ve spent to get you on your feet again.
In international brands like Bollywood Casino (read our honest review by clicking the link), it usually works like this: the amount you’ve punted is calculated on a weekly basis, and each Monday, you’ll receive 5% or 10% or possibly even more of the money you’ve spent playing in the preceding week.
Casinos use the mathematical formulas to calculate the turnover and the cash back, but you can increase your chances and get even more. How, you may ask?
Well, you need to read the next chapter of our article…
VIP programme and High roller bonus
Best casinos want you to feel like you belong, and since they cannot wine you and dine you like in the traditional casino, they have tried to find a way to make you happy.
Enter the VIP programme. With the loyalty scheme, casinos reward you for playing every day or investing larger sums of money.
Compatible with this prize is the High Roller bonus, which gives a better turnover to players who wager more.
These are some of the perks that VIP loyalty programmes have:
- Increased betting limits
- Higher limits for deposit
- Special bonus codes
- Boosted odds for sports betting
- Various other boons like special offers for their shop
- Exclusive sneak-peek to the newest slot games
Referral program and attractive promotions in Indian casinos 2023
We’ve told you that we have a lot to cover.
Indian casinos are especially creative, and it seems that every month they discover a new way to offer premiums to their players.
Let’s take a look at other juicy bonuses available in casinos for real money India.
Type of casino bonus
Main features and description
Payment method bonus
Some casinos like to promote different payment methods, so you might be getting an extra 10% or even 50% if you replenish your account via PhonePe, Paytm, Skrill…
Similar to the bonus above, crypto casinos in India will have special bounties if you use Bitcoin or other crypto to make a deposit
Refer a friend bonus
It’s always nice to have someone to play with or to talk to about best casino games. In the casino referral program, whenever you send an invite to a friend and they register, you’ll be getting a portion of their deposit
When a casino company really wants to prove they are welcoming players from India, they offer bonuses for deposits in rupees
Best gambling sites also have great mobile versions, including nice casino apps. Sometimes you get the money just for signing up or depositing via app
What is wagering? How to wager bonuses?
We didn’t want to spoil the party, but there are some caveats when it comes to Indian casino bonuses.
Most of the welcome offers and even majority of other bonuses require a player to “wager” the bonus amount.
This means that you need to play the amount that you’ve been granted (it’s called a “rollover”) before you can withdraw it to your bank account or your e-wallet.
For major casinos in India, the wagering requirement is usually around 35x the original amount. This isn’t always easy to do, but on the other hand, it’s a great incentive for you to play casino games and become better at online slots.
Tournaments in Indian casinos 2023
While not technically bonuses in the literal sense of the word, tournaments can make you really happy.
The competitions are ordinarily organised by either an online casino or a game developer, to promote their best slots. If a casino is behind the plot, there might also be a poker tournament lurking there.
- Here are the main features of online slot tournaments available to Indian players:
- The tournaments are usually time sensitive. Sometimes they only last for a day or two!
- Only registered players are accepted, and you’ll probably need to have your account verified.
- The prize pool is decided before the start of the tournament.
- Each competition comes with its own rules, so make sure you understand the terms and conditions before playing.
How to choose the online casino with bonus offer
It is not up to us to tell you whether there is a single casino with the best welcome bonus or other offers.
But we are more than lucky to help – this is what you should be looking at.
- Never become a victim of phishing or scams. Check if the casino is legal in India and whether it has a license. Our website can help you with that – just stick to our honest reviews.
- If it sounds crazy, it usually is. What we mean by that is that usually those abnormal bonus offers only work on scam sites that you should run away from.
- Always read the fine print. We’ve told you about wagering requirements and why they are so important. It’s not cool if a casino has a huge bonus if it’s almost impossible to wager it.
- We love us some free spins, so always ask yourself: does a welcome bonus include free spins? If it does, what are the games that they can be spent on? It all matters.
- Even if you get a huge bonus, does it matter if there are no great games to spend it on? Look for the casinos with best games and huge lobbies.
- Bonuses usually depend on the deposits. And you need payment methods to make a deposit. Pick a casino that will not give you a hard time with either depositing or withdrawing.
- Last but not least, the customer support matters. They can also provide more information on specific bonus offers of a casino.
Top casinos with bonuses in India 2023
By criss-crossing the above guide, we’ve made a preliminary shortlist of the best Indian casinos offering great bonuses.
This is just an overview, mind you, and as Indian casinos progress and get better, we’ll be updating our opinion, too.
350% up to INR 50,000
Weekend bonus, Telegram bot, Guaranteed weekly cashback
100% up to INR 25,000
Weekly race by 22Bet, Sports Welcome bonus, Friday reload sportsbook bonus
100% up to INR 25,000
Birthday present, Email exclusive bonuses, Casino achievements
200% up to 100,000 INR
No deposit welcome bonus, 5% cashback, 7% bonus no wager
150% up to 60,000 IRN
IPL Casino Weekly reload, Double money with Jeton
Casino bonus codes in India and how to get them
Nowadays there aren’t that many differences between international casino brands and Indian casinos when it comes to games and even bonuses, but our experts have established that bonus code use is still a watershed.
If we are to generalise, we’d say that international casinos are more likely to use bonus codes and special promotions code to grab a player’s attention, while Indian casinos tend to shy away from them – for reasons unknown.
There are several ways to use the bonus code in Indian casinos:
- Players are to enter the bonus code during the registration process, which uncovers even more great offers.
- Enter your valid email address and verify your account to receive a special bonus code every now and then.
- Win a bonus code by playing casino games or advancing on the VIP ladder.
Whichever it is, bonus codes are usually easily obtainable and practical, so kudos to casinos that use them
Frequently asked questions about casino bonuses in India
Yes. While there are probably casinos that at the moment do not have this kind of promotion, it is truly a rare thing. The reason is simple – a welcome bonus attracts new players, so it’s a win-win situation for customers and the company.
No. Well, not necessarily, at least. If you stick to our guidance and check for yourself if the casino is legit and legal, then you can be sure that the bonus offer is not scam. But if it sounds too good to be true, like “no wagering huge bonus”, then it might be a scam.
Sometimes they are two different casinos, sometimes they are one and the same. Let us explain: there are casinos with a bonus just for signing up, but that doesn’t mean that you won’t receive some extra money as a payout when you make your first deposit, too.
Yes, don’t you worry about it. Even if you only receive free spins in the promotion, you’ll still be able to transfer your winnings to your account. Provided, of course, that you’ve verified it and that you’ve wagered the offer.
The money that the casino is showering you with is not unlocked unless you’ve played it several times over in various casino games. Use the terms and conditions of every bonus – or just read the thorough and honest reviews on hour website – to find out all about conditions for every bonus available.
Yes. It’s a great added boon to the first deposit bonus, though you might also receive free spins as a separate bonus. But don’t forget to get all the information, as some of the free spins received as a bonus might only be used in specific games or on the slots by a particular provider.
When you have a casino promo code, you can enter it either in your account page or during the depositing window. Most of the off-shore casinos will have special bonus codes that you can win and redeem.
No! Apart from losing the bonus money that you’ve already collected. you’d also be breaking the law. You will get banned from a casino for doing this, so this is a hard no once again.
No. They usually have an expiry date, and from the moment you make your first deposit, you’ll have at most 30 days to start wagering the money. After that date, you might lose it all.
Yes, provided that a casino accepts cryptocurrency, of course. If they do, then they might tell you to make a deposit with Bitcoin or Ethereum and reward you with a nice percentage just for doing so.